Me We See
When we publish or share work with digital technologies we need
to consider who sees it.
Me We See is a simple description of the spaces that we can work in.
• Me is a personal, private space, only you can see such as on
your iPad or netbook.
• We is a community space that is secure; you know the
members and you have an identity known to others. We spaces
include the Ultranet or school intranets.
• See is a space that will give you a world-wide audience and
includes spaces such as websites and YouTube.
What does it mean to be safe online?
Behaving safely online means:
• protecting their own privacy and personal information
• selecting appropriate spaces to work in and contribute to
• protecting the privacy of others (this can be sharing personal information or images)
• being proactive in letting someone know if there is something not quite right. At home this would be a parent or guardian, at school a teacher